Monday, July 11, 2011

Diet Center

Well, I am rejoining Diet Center after gaining back about 15 pounds. Totally my fault =) My daughter got married--lots of events there--and then my husband I just got back from the Atlantis. I reached my goal in 2008 and kept it off for four years, but now I am just like my car--time for a tune-up. I went into the center today and got started with Brittney. She was very sweet. Luckily, this time I dont have as much weight to lose and she said just by drinking more water I would really start to see the results. I am starting my Diet Center Plan tomorrow. I am going to do the Thermogenics Program for 3 weeks then switch over to the bars and shakes. My girlfriend Angela is doing Diet Center down in Southaven or Olive Branch, so I am glad to have a partner in crime. If anyone would like to join me in my journey, feel free to post on here or email me. Accountability makes all the difference when I need to lose weight. The girls at Diet Center help me reach that goal. I hope everyone has an awesome week.

2 comments:

JD said...

Thanks for your email, Stephanie. I need all the encouragement I can get. It's exciting to hear that you lost 40 pounds too with Diet Center. I am going to email you a recipe for a veggie lasagne they gave me at the center.Have a good week.

Ethan Williamson said...

Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of HSV, HPV, Herpes, Liver diseases, Anxiety, Fever ,diarrhoea, aches and pains, sore throat , etc , by natural medicine, so I decided to contact the Naturopath Dr because I know nature has the power to heal anything. Believe it or not. but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 ,For herbs and medications. Or you can also contact through his Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.