Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sale at Diet Center

Hi JT:

I have tried the Sweet Potatoe casserole from Diet Center and the Green Bean Casserole. Both were good!

Did you ladies hear that there is a sale at Diet Center on the Monday after Thanksgiving? Cheryl at my center told me that weight loss weeks are going to be on sale for 25 dollars and that they were going to have some products on sale. She made it sound like Diet Center was only doing this for one day only. I am going to stock up on some of their delicious foods and the water enhancer. I love that product!

Well, I hope whoever is reading this has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Leslie in East Memphis
Diet Center Results- 44 pounds lost
20 more pounds to go!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

How are you doing now on your Diet Center Program? I saw they were having like a 36% off sale for their anniversary. Any idea how much it would cost to join with the sale?