Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving and Diet Center

Just went into my center at Germantown today. They have some Thanksgiving recipes on the front desk for the holidays. I hope this will keep my on my Diet Center Program while I have company over! Have any of you made any of these Diet Center recipes? My counselor Dana showed me a plate of how to portion my meals and told me not to let my foods touch..keep them seperate. I am going to focus on protein (turkey) primarily, so that I can keep up my Diet Center results. So far I am down 12 pounds and been on Diet Center for 4 weeks. I am hoping to hit 20 before Christmas. I know that sticking to it next week is going to be cruicial in me getting to my results.

Well, email me at jss_12@hotmail.com if you have tried any of the Diet Center Thanksgiving Recipes. I would like some feedback on which ones are the best.

Thanks!

J. T.

1 comment:

Ethan Williamson said...

Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of HSV, HPV, Herpes, Liver diseases, Anxiety, Fever ,diarrhoea, aches and pains, sore throat , etc , by natural medicine, so I decided to contact the Naturopath Dr because I know nature has the power to heal anything. Believe it or not. but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 ,For herbs and medications. Or you can also contact through his Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.