Monday, November 12, 2007

My Diet Center Experience

I too am a Diet Center client. I attend the center in East Memphis. I joined the Diet Center Program after my Mom had lost 30 pounds successfully at the Diet Center in Germantown, TN. I am glad I did! I lost my first 17 pounds in only 4 weeks on the program and I am closing in on the last 5 that I wanted to lose. I had been trying to lose weight for over 3 years. Diet Center got me results that it took my 3 years to get in only 3 weeks! Wish I would have joined sooner.

The only thing I dont like about the Memphis Diet Centers are the hours. I wish they either opened earlier or stayed open later. I think the Diet Centers hours (at least the one in East Memphis where I go) is 9 am to 6 pm. It makes it tough if you work to make it on time. If the Diet Center opened earlier, it would make it easier for me to get in and on with my day.

Other than that, the program is PERFECT! I really like the 2 counselors I have worked with and it is inspiring to meet others just like me in the center who have had such great results.

I would highly recommend the Diet Center Program. My Mom had a great experience at the Germantown Diet Center and I am getting fabulous results at the Diet Center in East Memphis.

3 comments:

JD said...

I appreciate your feedback!!! I go to the one in Germantown and just love my counselor Jason. There is another girl that works there and my friend goes to her and likes her, but I have only worked with Jason. I love the Diet Center Peanut Butter Bars...YUMMY! This has been the easiest plan I have ever been on!

Connie Lewis

JD said...

I am doing the Plan over Thanksgiving! I am so glad that I joined now. When everyone else is starting their Diet Plans in January, I will already be finished! I have lost 27 pounds with Diet Center so far and I look forward to hitting my goal of 135. I have not been this small since College. Thank you, Diet Center.

Anne C
-East Memphis Diet Center Client

Hollie said...

It's a great program! I did it too. Yes, Jason is great to work with and you are right about the Peanut Butter Bars! I am planning on going back to Diet Center Memphis to lose my last 10 pounds later this month.