Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Love Diet Center-

Hi-

Saw your post! I too love Diet Center. I attend the center on Sanderlin in East Memphis. I did the program back in 1991. I decided to join again after having my second child this summer. I easily have droved 25 pounds, and I only started in late July. In a little over 2 months, Diet Center helped me lose the weight. I had tried on my own--but I needed the accountability of the counseling and having to weigh in front of someone in order to get the results. Their products are AWESOME and I feel like that also made a big difference for me. Anyone wanting to discuss Diet Center in Memphis can feel free to email me at frettucini@yahoo.com.

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Diet Center Program in East Memphis. My friend also did the program, but she went to the Diet Center in Germantown. She is down 31 pounds, but she is going for 50 pounds. It's nice (like you said) that on the Diet Center program, you can eat out at places like Houston's or Spindini. The counselors work with you on how to make it fit your program. I never felt deprived on Diet Center and I look forward to working with my counselor, Cheryl, on keeping the weight off for good!

Anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and call Diet Center in either Germantown or East Memphis. Stop wasting time--- You can and will get results with Diet Center.

Kim

No comments: