Monday, October 22, 2007

Just Saw Your Diet Center Blog

Hi-

I just saw you blog about Diet Center. This is so neat. I go there to. I have been on Diet Center in Germantown for 3 weeks now and already down 14 pounds. I really like the service I get at Diet Center, but more importantly I like the results. My Diet Center Counselor is Erin, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. I like all the recipes I get and the resources they provide. Diet Center has gotten me really motivated (my ultimate goal is 35 pounds and I am almost half-way there).

I am going to keep up to date with you ladies. This is a very cool Diet Center resource!

Janie in Collierville

2 comments:

JD said...

Do you ever pick up any of the Diet Center recipes that they feature? My Diet Center in East Memphis sampled a few apple dips this fall for the Diet Center cookbook and they were wonderful! Just wondering what Diet Center recipes you ladies have tried.

Lisa Williamson

JD said...

I have tried the Diet Center Chilli and the Diet Center Pumpkin Pie. Both recipes were really good. I really like the Diet Center Cocoa too. Has anyone tried the Vegetarian Lasagne that Diet Center is featuring the recipe of?

Sue E